Noah Technologies is certified to
Underwriters Laboratory and
all material is produced under strict quality control.
ensure our company’s reliance on the quality of its products and
the traceability and documentation for all operations performed by
our company, we adhere to the ISO-9001 Quality System.
This certification assures our
customers we are dedicated to the quality of our products and
satisfaction is a top priority and is maintained through continual
The most up-to-date methods of
production and analysis are always utilized.
information on products offered by Noah Technologies is supplied with
said products and is specific to the particular lot shipped. The
method of analysis is determined in a number of different ways:
internationally known and accepted standards, the analytical methods
used are the ones described in the specific standard set used:
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
- National Formulary (NF)
- Food and Chemical Codex (FCC)
- Military Specifications and Standards (MIL/AMS)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
materials, the analytical techniques used are selected by Noah
Technologies’ technical department. Standard analyses are done at
no charge to the customer. Additional analyses can be obtained for a
nominal additional charge.
available analytical techniques performed in-house include:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP)
- Ion Chromatography (IC)
- Wet Chemical methods
- Laser Diffraction Particle Size Distribution
- Fisher Sub Sieve Sizer, screen analysis